At Bank of Melbourne, we attribute our success to the customers, staff and to the strong and valued relationships we have with our partners. Our Partnerships are broad and varied. They encompass the sporting, cultural, industry and lifestyle attributes that make Melbourne and Victoria such a great place to live, work and do business.
Our key brand led partnerships are:
Note: We also have the Bank of Melbourne Neighbourhood Fund which supports local charities and programs that deliver sustainable benefits to Victorian communities. For more information on this grants program and the eligibility criteria please visit www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/neighbourhoodfund
Bank of Melbourne’s partnership budget is committed to projects well in advance.
When reviewing partnership requests, Bank of Melbourne applies the same rigorous assessment criteria to all proposals received. This is to ascertain whether the opportunity complements our marketing strategy.
As a general rule, Bank of Melbourne does not support activities where we are not granted exclusivity (i.e. as the only financial institution).
Activities that Bank of Melbourne will not support include:
- Political parties
- Divisive social issues and events, e.g. beauty pageants
- Denominational religions
- Organisations that are in the business of gambling, alcohol or drugs, e.g. betting agencies or manufacturers of alcoholic beverages.
Requests for partnership can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When submitting a request for partnership, please provide the following details as a minimum:
- A one-page executive summary
- The defined target audience for your event
- A detailed outline of project and/or activity plans
- State and finish dates
- Implementation timeframes
- Location and venue lists
- Performance evaluation techniques
- Details and credentials of the partnership management team, including resumes
- Strategies to launch, publicise and promote the partnership
- Cost of partnership
Other things you could consider including, include:
- What is being offered to Bank of Melbourne?
- Will Bank of Melbourne be included in all advertising and promotion of the event?
- Ticket allocation (if applicable)
- Opportunity to present awards (if applicable)
- Opportunities to benefit our customers
- Business opportunities
- Details of other partners