The Small Business Advantage Pack has the following cover options for you to choose from:
- Material Damage
- Machinery Breakdown
- Electronic Equipment
- Personal Accident and Sickness - Important: This cover is unavailable for sale to new or existing customers.
- Public and Products Liability
- Business Interruption
- General Property
- Management Liability (certain cover types only available by calling our Contact Centre)
- Plus Commercial Motor up to 2 vehicles (more than 2 vehicles available only by calling our Contact Centre)
If your business:
- does not fall within the business occupations that are available online;
- requires cover for more than one location; or
- requires a different excess to those offered online.
Call 1800 825 866 to discuss your coverage options.
(8am - 7.30pm Mon - Fri)
Business Insurance is issued by Allianz Australia Insurance Ltd ABN 15 000 122 850 (Allianz). Bank of Melbourne - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (Bank of Melbourne) refers clients to Allianz for their business insurance needs, but does not guarantee the insurance.
If you take out Business Insurance with Allianz, the Bank will receive a commission of 14% of the first year’s premium and 10% of the premium for any renewals.
This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you. Call 1800 825 866.
- How you can access the personal information Bank of Melbourne holds about you and ask for it to be corrected;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or a registered Code by Bank of Melbourne and how Bank of Melbourne will deal with your complaint; and
- How Bank of Melbourne collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in more detail.
© Bank of Melbourne - a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.