Borrowing for a holiday
Are you planning a romantic get-away, honeymoon, a trip around the world or that short trip to unwind? Besides planning the trip, planning how to finance a holiday is a challenge.
With different terms and the choice of a fixed or a variable interest rate, a personal loan is a great way to finance your holiday or honeymoon. You can tailor your loan to suit your needs or lifestyle. Planning the finances of your holiday should not be stressful!
Suggested personal loans for holiday and travel expenses
- Special Offer: 1% p.a. discount plus a $0 Establishment fee on new Unsecured Personal Loans when you apply and are approved before 31 March 2019*
- A convenient redraw facility on our variable interest rate option
- Fixed interest rates from 12.99% p.a.3 (comparison rates from 14.06% p.a.1) for the life of your loan
- Choose the term of your Unsecured Personal Loan - from 1 to 7 years.
- Access to your funds whenever you need without reapplying, up to an approved limit
- Only pay interest on your outstanding balance, not the assigned credit limit
- 24 hour access to funds via Internet Banking or Phone Banking2
- Great variable interest rate of 17.00% p.a.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions:
- Personal Loan Terms and Conditions
- Personal Loan Fees and Charges
- Secured and Unsecured Personal Loans
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
*Establishment Fee waiver offer + 1% p.a. interest rate discount: Information correct as at 7 January 2019. The offer is open to customers who apply and are approved for a new fixed or variable rate Bank of Melbourne Unsecured Personal Loan by 31 March 2019 via the 'Apply now' application button on this page. Approved customers will receive an establishment fee waiver (saving $195 of up-front costs) and a 1% p.a. discount off the current advertised from rate of 12.99% p.a. (comparison rate 13.77% p.a.), bringing the from rate to 11.99% p.a. (comparison rate 12.78% p.a.). Offer is open to single and joint applications. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and may be varied or withdrawn at any time. All other fees outlined on the Product page and in the Terms and Conditions apply. Interest rates are subject to change. Read the product Terms and Conditions, including the Internet and Phone Banking Terms and Conditions before making a decision and consider whether the product is appropriate for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
1. The comparison rate is based on an Unsecured Personal Loan with a loan amount of $30,000 and a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
2. Subject to system availability.
3. Our risk-based pricing means the loan interest rate may vary between 12.49% p.a. and 19.99% p.a. depending on our credit assessment and the detail in your application. Interest rates may change and margins may apply in some circumstances. Your loan is more likely to be approved if you’ve been with Bank of Melbourne for six months or more.