Personal loan interest rates
|Term||Annual rate||Comparison rate1|
|Variable interest rate from5||12.74% p.a.||13.81% p.a.|
|Fixed interest rate from5||8.49% p.a.*||9.60% p.a.|
|Variable interest rate||14.99% p.a.^|
|Variable interest rate||17.00% p.a.4|
How to apply
Credit criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions:
- Secured and Unsecured Personal Loans
- Personal Loan Fees and Charges
- Get Set Loan
- Unsecured Personal Overdraft
The advice on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this or any advice, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
1. The comparison rate is based on a Secured Personal Loan of $30000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
2. The comparison rate is based on an unsecured personal loan of $30000 for a term of 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
3. The actual interest rate applicable to the loan will be based on the information you provide at the time of your application and our credit assessment. The rates available range from 10.99% p.a. to 19.99% p.a.
4. For new loans approved from 16th March 2015.
5. To qualify for a lower interest rate, any motor vehicle offered as security must not be more than 12 years old upon loan expiry. The vehicle used as security must be registered under the applicant's name. Initial rate indications quoted prior to full Loan-to-valuation ratio being completed may change dependant on the valuation of security offered.
* Interest rate applicable to new loans approved on or after 16th August 2017.
^ Interest rate applicable to new loans approved on or after 22nd November 2015.