How we’re making our digital platforms accessible
We focus on improving accessibility on our websites and online platforms by:
- Ensuring they work with screen readers and speech recognition software
- Ensuring they’re keyboard accessible
- Support of larger text and zoom
- Providing clearly structured headings and content
- Using the appropriate colour contrasts
- Including alternative text for images and graphics
- Providing consistent layout and navigation
- Clearly defined icons and pictograms
- Using plain language that is easy to understand.
Recommended browsers and devices
We recommend using the latest version on your device or of your preferred browser to provide the best experience when visiting our websites and digital platforms.
How we’re making digital banking accessible
Digital banking gives you control over your banking and money without going into a branch. It’s easy to use, with great features across online, mobile, tablet and wearable devices.