Statutory Trust Account
Helps you comply with statutory requirements for holding clients' funds on trust.
- Compliance made easy
- Land Agents/Brokers and Valuers' Trust Account suitable for real estate agents
- Solicitors' Trust Account suitable for solicitors and legal professionals
What you get
15 free over the counter deposits or withdrawals, 15 free cheque deposits or merchant envelopes monthly
Convenient access to trust funds using cheque and via branch
Interest calculated daily, paid according to each State's trust account legislation
Fees and interest
Are you eligible?
How to apply?
Conditions and fees apply.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your financial circumstances. Before deciding to acquire or hold a product, please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Business Accounts and Payment Services Terms and Conditions
- Business Accounts and Payment Services Fees and Charges
- Business Accounts Interest Rates at a glance
Consider if the product is appropriate for you. The Terms and Conditions are important and we encourage you to review, save and print them. If you would like a paper copy ask at your local branch.
Bank of Melbourne - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
1 SMS alerts cost 25 cents each and email alerts are free.