BusinessVantage Credit Card
interest-free on purchases.
- % p.a. (variable) interest rate on purchases - new
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases
- Greater expense visibility
Competitive interest rates
% p.a. (variable) interest rate on purchases.
% p.a. (variable) cash advance rate.
Complimentary insurance against fraudulent use and unauthorised transactions1.
Easier expense reporting
Comprehensive statements to help monitor and manage your expenses and optional consolidated summaries by department and division.
24/7 Internet banking access to manage your account (subject to systems availability).
Business credit limit
Minimum Business credit limit on the credit card facility is $1,000. You can have an unlimited number of credit cards for the card facility.
Full Visa service
24 hour Visa Emergency Assistance Centre available.
Register for GoBiz for business tools and tips and special offers.
Speed and convenience – no need to sign or enter PIN for everyday purchases under $100 at participating merchants, who accept contactless transactions.
|Low annual fee||Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the closing balance (including any balance transfer or promotional amount) by statement due date each month.|
|Cash advance transfer||
If your credit card account is in credit (has a positive balance) after a cash advance transaction, a flat fee of $2.50 is payable.
If your account is in debit after a cash advance transaction, you will be charged 2% of the cash advance amount, with a minimum fee of $2.50 and a maximum fee of $150.
These fees will appear on your credit card statement directly below the relevant cash advance.
|Foreign transaction fee||
A 3% Foreign transaction fee is payable as a percentage of the Australian dollar value of any Foreign transaction.
Foreign transaction is any transaction made using the Card:
Note: It may not always be clear to you that the Merchant or entity processing the transaction is located outside Australia.
Are you eligible?
- Your business must be registered in Australia
How to apply
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 133 800.
1. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 13 82 66 or download the BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use.