Compare our business credit cards, including their interest rates and fees, so that you choose the product that is right for you.
Our credit cards
|Apply now||Apply by calling 13 82 66|
|Fees and rates|
|Annual card fee||
$89Current offer: $0 for the first year^
|$55 per card|
|Standard purchase rate (variable)||
19.49% p.a.Current offer:
$250 cashback to your account when you open a new Amplify Business credit card and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval*.
For new cards approved by 27th November 2019. Exclusions apply.
|Cash advance rate (variable)||
|Up to 55 interest free days on purchases1|
|Minimum credit limit||$1,000||$1,000|
|Additional cards3||Up to 3||Up to 9|
|Liability||Personal||Joint and several|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Unauthorised Transaction Insurance2|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Business Inconvenience Insurance2|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Transit Accident Insurance2|
|Choice of reward programs, Amplify Rewards4 or Amplify Qantas5|
|Uncapped points earn|
|Double points on international spend|
|Points on government payments|
|Worldwide ATM & point of sale acceptance where Visa is accepted|
|Emergency card replacement|
|Optional linking to a Bank of Melbourne bank account|
|Apply now||Apply by calling 13 82 66|
A business credit card acts in much the same way as a personal credit card, but has greater advantages for business owners:
- Better cash flow management when you use your business credit card, supporting you during the peaks and troughs of your business cycle
- Separate your business and personal expenses, with additional expense management reports available
- BusinessVantage lets you control employee spending by setting individual credit limits per card
- Greater peace of mind with complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance2.
Other benefits, depending on which Bank of Melbourne, business credit card you choose, include:
- Rewards programs, including Amplify Qantas or Amplify Rewards
- Complimentary insurance on Amplify Business cards includes cover for transit accident and business inconvenience2.
- A choice of 2 liability structures to suit your business - personal vs. joint and several liability.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- BusinessVantage Credit Card Conditions of Use (for claim events prior to 1 October 2017)
- BusinessVantage Credit Card Conditions of Use (effective 1 October 2017)
- Credit Card Accounts - Fees & Charges
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 138 266.
*Cashback promotion Amplify Business: The cashback offer is available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Business credit card between 29th August 2019 and 27th November 2019 and spend $3000 on eligible purchases within 90 days of card approval. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY, BPAY equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The $250 cashback will be paid as a statement credit to your respective Amplify Business credit card account within 90 days of meeting minimum spend criteria. Only one cashback will be paid per account. Existing Bank of Melbourne customers who currently hold an Amplify Business credit card, or who have held one in the last 12 months are not eligible for this offer. Interest free days on purchases do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers. You will be charged the applicable purchase rate on any spend that you make whilst you have an outstanding balance transfer.
^Discounted annual card fee in first year promotion: The first-year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Amplify Business credit card between 29th August 2019 and 27th November 2019. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12-month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter.
1. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full closing balance (including any balance transfer amount) by the statement due date each month.
2. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions / BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use / Corporate Mastercard Principal Terms which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
3. An additional card can be issued on the credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder for Amplify Business or the principals for the BusinessVantage.
4. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
5. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.