Compare our business credit cards, including their interest rates and fees, so that you choose the product that is right for you.
Our credit cards
|Apply now||Apply now|
|Standard purchase rate (variable)||19.49%||9.99%|
|Cash advance rate (variable)||20.24%||17.15%|
|Promotional purchase rate||0% p.a. interest on purchases for up to 12 months from card approval*|
|Current annual card fee||$89
$0 for the first year^
|$55 per card|
|Minimum credit limit||$1,000||$1,000|
|Up to 55 interest free days on purchases1|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Unauthorised Transaction Insurance2|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Business Inconvenience Insurance2|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Transit Accident Insurance2|
|Liability||Personal||Joint and several|
|Additional cards3||Up to 3||Up to 9|
|Worldwide ATM & point of sale acceptance where Visa is accepted|
|Emergency card replacement|
|Internet, mobile and phone banking|
|Optional linking to a Bank of Melbourne bank account|
|Link to Amplify Rewards4 or Amplify Qantas5|
|Uncapped points earn|
|Double points on international spend|
|Apply now||Apply now|
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- BusinessVantage Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Credit Card Accounts - Fees & Charges
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 138 266.
^ Special offer: $0 annual card fee for the first year: The first year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Bank of Melbourne Amplify Business credit card between 1st November 2016 and 31st May 2017. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual card fee.
* Special offer: 0% p.a. on purchases for up to 12 months: The introductory rate of 0% p.a. on purchases for up to 12 months applies from card approval when you apply for a new Bank of Melbourne Business Amplify credit card before 31st May 2017. After 12 months, the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account. The introductory rate on purchases is not available in conjunction with any promotion other than the special purchase rate and annual card fee waiver offers. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
1. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full closing balance (including any balance transfer amount) by the statement due date each month.
2. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use and the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 133 800 or download the BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use and Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
3. An additional card can be issued on the primary cardholder's credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder.
4. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
5. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.