Compare our business credit cards, including their interest rates and fees, so that you choose the product that is right for you.
Our credit cards
|Apply now||Apply now|
|Fees and rates|
|Annual card fee||
$89Current offer: $0 for the first year^
|$55 per card|
|Standard purchase rate (variable)||
19.49% p.a.Current offer:
Earn 60,000 bonus Qantas or Amplify Points when you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases on your new Amplify Business card within 90 days from card approval.*
Offer only for cards approved before 28th November 2018.
|Cash advance rate (variable)||
|Up to 55 interest free days on purchases1|
|Minimum credit limit||$1,000||$1,000|
|Additional cards3||Up to 3||Up to 9|
|Liability||Personal||Joint and several|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Unauthorised Transaction Insurance2|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Business Inconvenience Insurance2|
|Complimentary insurance covers - Transit Accident Insurance2|
|Choice of reward programs, Amplify Rewards4 or Amplify Qantas5|
|Uncapped points earn|
|Double points on international spend|
|Points on government payments|
|Worldwide ATM & point of sale acceptance where Visa is accepted|
|Emergency card replacement|
|Optional linking to a Bank of Melbourne bank account|
|Apply now||Apply now|
A business credit card acts in much the same way as a personal credit card, but has greater advantages for business owners:
- Better cash flow management when you use your business credit card, supporting you during the peaks and troughs of your business cycle
- Separate your business and personal expenses, with additional expense management reports available
- BusinessVantage lets you control employee spending by setting individual credit limits per card
- Greater peace of mind with complimentary unauthorised transaction insurance.
Other benefits, depending on which Bank of Melbourne, business credit card you choose, include:
- Rewards programs, including Amplify Qantas or Amplify Rewards
- Complimentary insurance on Amplify Business cards includes cover for transit accident and business inconvenience.
- A choice of 2 liability structures to suit your business - personal vs. joint and several liability.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
View the terms and conditions.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions (for claim events prior to 1 October 2017)
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions (effective 1 October 2017)
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- BusinessVantage Credit Card Conditions of Use (for claim events prior to 1 October 2017)
- BusinessVantage Credit Card Conditions of Use (effective 1 October 2017)
- Credit Card Accounts - Fees & Charges
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this information, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 138 266.
*Bonus points promotion Amplify Business: The respective bonus points promotions are available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Business credit card between 29th August 2018 and 28th November 2018, and spend the minimum amount of $4,000 on eligible purchases on an Amplify Business credit card within 90 days from card approval in one or more transactions. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY, BPAY equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The bonus Amplify or Qantas Points will be added to your points balance within 90 days after you meet the eligible spend criteria. This offer does not apply for additional cardholders being added to an existing Amplify Business card facility. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards and customers who have held another Amplify Business credit card account within the last 12 months are ineligible for this offer. Qantas Points earned during a statement cycle are added to your Qantas Points balance on a monthly basis.
^Discounted annual card fee in first year promotion Amplify Business: The discounted first year annual card fee promotion is available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Business credit card between 29th August 2018 and 28th November 2018. The first annual card fee at the special promotional rate will be debited to your card account on your first transaction and the full annual card fee will be debited annually thereafter.
1. Up to 55 days interest free on purchases when you pay the full closing balance (including any balance transfer amount) by the statement due date each month.
2. AWP Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 52 097 227 177, AFSL 245631, of 74 High Street, Toowong, QLD 4066 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the underwriter, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850, AFSL 234708, has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac), of 275 Kent Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions and BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by downloading the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions or BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use.
3. An additional card can be issued on the credit card account to any nominated person over the age of 16 years. All transactions using an additional card will be the responsibility of the primary cardholder for Amplify Business or the principals for the BusinessVantage.
4. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
5. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.