Business rewards credit card
Apply online now and receive an immediate response
Make the most of your business purchases with the Bank of Melbourne Amplify credit card. Apply today and save with $0 annual fee for the first year^ and 0% p.a. on purchases for up to 12 months from card approval*.
And with uncapped points on all your business purchases and a choice of rewards# programs, you won’t have to settle for a reward that’s not quite right.
Amplify Rewards features
Earn uncapped points
Earn uncapped points on business purchases including double points on international spending. There are two rewards programs to choose from.
Enjoy a range of complimentary insurance covers1 - including Transit Accident Insurance, Business Inconvenience Insurance and Unauthorised Transaction Insurance.
Speed and convenience – no need to sign or enter PIN for everyday purchases under $100 at participating merchants, who accept contactless transactions.
Secure online shopping
Additional layer of security provided to you by St.George free of charge when shopping with participating online retailers.
Cards per account
The Amplify Business credit card is a personal liability credit card with a maximum of 4 cards per account consisting of a single account owner and up to 3 additional cardholders.
Simplify tax reporting
Export expenses directly into MYOB and BAS. Transactions can also be downloaded into excel to make analysis of business transactions easy.
Choose between two great rewards programs
|Points earned on purchases||Link your card to Amplify Rewards*||Link your card to Amplify Qantas|
|Australian purchases||$1 = 1 Amplify Point||$1 = 0.5 Qantas Points|
|Overseas purchases||$1 = 2 Amplify Points||$1 = 1 Qantas Point|
|Government payments||$1 = 0.5 Amplify Points||$1 = 0.25 Qantas Points|
* Earn bonus Amplify Points with Amplify Rewards Bonus Partners
Redeem Amplify Points2 for:
- Rewards from a wide range of categories including appliances, gift cards, charitable donations, entertainment expenses and more
- Domestic and international flights on a variety of major airlines, as well as accommodation, holiday packages and car hire through Amplify Travel3
- Airline points or miles through Virgin Australia’s Velocity program, Malaysia Airlines’ Enrich program and Singapore Airlines’ KrisFlyer program.
Redeem Qantas Points for:
- Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines
- Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Award flights
- Flight Upgrade Awards on eligible Qantas flights when available
- Over 3,000 products, experiences and vouchers from the online Qantas Store.
Fees and rates
Are you eligible?
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have an Australian residential address to apply
- You must also use the card wholly or predominantly for business expenditure
How to apply
Other ways to apply
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Accounts – Fees & Charges
^ Special offer: $0 annual fee for the first year: The first year annual fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Bank of Melbourne Amplify Business credit card between 1st November 2016 and 31st January 2017. The first annual fee will be debited on the 12 month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter on the anniversary of the first annual fee.
* Special offer: 0% p.a. on purchases for up to 12 months: The introductory rate of 0% p.a. on purchases for up to 12 months applies from card approval when you apply for a new Bank of Melbourne Business Amplify credit card before 31 January 2017. After 12 months, the introductory purchase rate will switch to the variable purchase rate then applicable to your card account. The introductory rate on purchases is not available in conjunction with any promotion other than the special purchase rate and annual fee waiver offers. Switches, upgrades, customers accessing employee benefits or packaged cards are ineligible.
# Depending on your choice of rewards program, you can earn Amplify Points or Qantas Points on your eligible purchases.
1. QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions, of the group policy, are set out in the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions, which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee the insurance. You can get a copy of the policy booklet by calling 13 82 66 or download the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions.
2. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
3. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.