Business rewards credit card
Apply online now and receive an immediate response
- $250 cashback to your account when you open a new Amplify Business credit card and spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval*.
- $0 annual card fee for the first year^
For new cards approved by 27th November 2019. Exclusions apply.
Amplify Business features
Including Transit Accident Insurance, Business Inconvenience Insurance and Unauthorised Transaction Insurance1.
Simplified tax reporting
Export expenses directly into MYOB and BAS or download as an Excel file to make analysis of business transactions easy.
Earn uncapped points on business purchases including double points on international spending.
Choose between two rewards programs
Redeem Amplify Points2 for:
Rewards from a wide range of categories including appliances, gift cards, charitable donations, entertainment expenses and more
Domestic and international flights on a variety of major airlines, as well as accommodation, holiday packages and car hire through Amplify Travel3
Airline points or miles through Virgin Australia's Velocity program, Malaysia Airlines' Enrich program and Singapore Airlines' KrisFlyer program.
Redeem Qantas Points for:
Classic Award flights on Qantas and 35 partner airlines
Qantas and Jetstar Any Seat Award flights
Flight Upgrade Awards on eligible Qantas flights when available
Over 3,000 products, experiences and vouchers from the online Qantas Store.
Points earned per $1
|Overseas purchases||2 Amplify Points||1 Qantas Points|
|Australian purchases||1 Amplify Point||0.5 Qantas Points|
|Government payments||0.5 Amplify Point||0.25 Qantas Points|
Rates and Fees
How to apply
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Amplify Business Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
- Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions
- Credit Card Accounts – Fees & Charges
*Cashback promotion Amplify Business: The cashback offer is available when you apply and are approved for a new Amplify Business credit card between 29th August 2019 and 27th November 2019 and spend $3000 on eligible purchases within 90 days of card approval. Eligible purchases do not include fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, BPAY, BPAY equivalent transactions, refunds and balance transfers debited from the card account. The $250 cashback will be paid as a statement credit to your respective Amplify Business credit card account within 90 days of meeting minimum spend criteria. Only one cashback will be paid per account. Existing Bank of Melbourne customers who currently hold an Amplify Business credit card, or who have held one in the last 12 months are not eligible for this offer. Interest free days on purchases do not apply to credit cards with balance transfers. You will be charged the applicable purchase rate on any spend that you make whilst you have an outstanding balance transfer.
^Discounted annual card fee in first year promotion: The first-year annual card fee waiver is available when you apply for a new Amplify Business credit card between 29th August 2019 and 27th November 2019. The first annual card fee will be debited on the 12-month anniversary of the first transaction on your account and annually thereafter.
# Depending on your choice of rewards program, you can earn Amplify Points or Qantas Points on your eligible purchases.
1. Complimentary insurance covers: AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714 (Westpac) which allows eligible Bank of Melbourne account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Amplify Business Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions / BusinessVantage Visa Credit Card Conditions of Use / Corporate Mastercard Principal Terms which may be amended from time to time. Westpac does not guarantee this insurance.
2. The earning and redemption of Amplify Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Amplify Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You need a minimum of 3,000 Amplify Points before you can redeem any reward. Specific conditions may apply to the redemption of particular rewards. Refer to amplify.bankofmelbourne.com.au.
3. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points through the use of an Amplify Business card is subject to the Amplify Business Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions. Qantas Points are not earned on cash advances, balance transfers and ATM withdrawals or if your card is in arrears and in other specified circumstances. You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. A joining fee usually applies but for a limited time Bank of Melbourne has arranged for this to be waived for the nominated Amplify Business cardholder with a new card who is not already a member and chooses to link their card to Amplify Qantas. For more information on the Qantas Frequent Flyer program visit qantas.com/earningpoints or call 13 11 31.