Mobile Banking - Business
The one stop shop for business customers, providing access to Business Banking Mobile and Mobile Banking as well as business solutions and tools. A secure, convenient and easy way to bank on your mobile.
What's new: Approve payments
Approve payments securely on the go with SecurID® tokens.
- Easy access - to Mobile Banking and Business Banking Mobile. Access your personal and business accounts from one app
Business Banking Mobile
Payments and transfers
- Authorise and submit payments using a SecurID token
- Transfer funds between accounts including foreign currency accounts
- Action your Work in Progress payments list
- View Direct Entry (DE) file details and payment audit history
- View account balances and account details
- Access up to 7 days of transaction history
- Easy access to a list of scheduled payments
- Check existing payments through mobile payment history
- Contact us - Live Chat with a business expert or connect directly with your banker
- Locate us - find your nearest branch, banker or ATM
Value added services
- Open an account - open a new business account or apply for a business credit card
- Savings comparison tool - to work out which savings account is right for you
- Foreign exchange calculator - use our foreign exchange calculator for the latest rates
Download our Apps
*Subject to systems availability, Internet connection is needed to access Bank of Melbourne Business Banking Mobile. Normal data charges apply. Please read the Business Banking Mobile Terms and Conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. Business Banking Mobile is provided by Bank of Melbourne.
We support Apple iPhone and iPad iOS 5.1 and above, Android™ 3 and above, BlackBerry 7 and above, and Windows Phone 8 and above.
Apple, the Apple logo and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
SecurID® is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation.