How do I receive money from overseas?
- If you're receiving an international payment into your Bank of Melbourne account, your payer may be asked to enter the Bank of Melbourne SWIFT code/SWIFT BIC Address, which is: SGBLAU2S.
- If you are receiving money from a US Bank, your payer may be asked to enter the Routing Number, which is: 021 000 021.
- Your payer may also be asked for the address for international payments which is your branch address.
- You will also have to provide your 9 digit account number which is available on your account statements or internet banking.
- For fees and charges information kindly refer to the “For Inward telegraphic transfer (plus overseas bank charges)” section.