Am I eligible?

You'll need a written rental agreement with tenant/s stating the terms of a lease, rental figure and bond amount for either:

  • An investment property leased by tenants, or
  • A holiday home for let for casual rentals.

Important information

You can access our FSG (PDF 1mb) and the Landlord Insurance PDS (prepared 11 August 2015) (PDF 1mb) for Landlord Insurance online.

In addition, you can request a paper copy of the FSG and PDS by calling 13 22 66 between 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday, AEST.

By continuing, you:

  • agree that you can access our FSG and the PDS for Landlord Insurance online and been given the opportunity to read, save and print the FSG and PDS; and
  • agree to the terms and conditions for Landlord Insurance set out in the PDS.