- Our Essential Care, Quality Care and Landlord Extras protect your property with the right cover for your investment
- Two levels of cover for Building and/or Contents
- As a landlord, protecting your property from the elements – fire, storm, lightning and flood damage – is important. You may also need protection from theft or malicious damage by tenants, loss of rent, or legal expenses associated with a claim for loss of rent.
How to apply
Cover is subject to your application for insurance being accepted.
Landlord Insurance is issued by Westpac General Insurance Limited ABN 99 003 719 319 (except workers compensation cover where applicable). Bank of Melbourne – a Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 (the Bank) distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. This information does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the Product Disclosure Statement, to see if this insurance is right for you.
Product Disclosure Statements (PDS)
- Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (applicable to policies initially issued on or after 26 October 2015 or current policies last renewed on or after the 08 August 2016)
- Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (Prepared 21 September 2013) (applicable to current policies last renewed before 28 December 2015)
- Landlord Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (Prepared 21 September 2013) and Supplementary Product Disclosure Statement (applicable to current policies last renewed on or after 28 December 2015)
Financial Services Guide (FSG)
Key Facts Sheets (KFS)