Banking on your iPad
Enjoy secure, convenient and easy banking from the palm of your hand.
- Fast login - choose to login with just your Security Number, password, fingerprint or Face ID*
- Quick Pay - set up to 5 favourite payments, and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
- Quick Balance - easily check your balance or transfer between accounts in a few taps
- Cardless Cash†- Get cash without your card at any Bank of Melbourne or Westpac ATM
- Contact us via the app - access secure, fast connection to the right support options.
- BT Super for Life - open a new account, view your balance and transactions, and email payroll to change your super account.
Manage your accounts
- View your account information, balances and transaction history
- Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account in Australia with a few taps
- Make payments to BPAY® Billers, payees and existing overseas payees
- Address Book - manage your payees and billers within your address book
- Profile updates - update your contact details or add a profile picture
- Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
- Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees.
- Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
- Request a Bank of Melbourne Worldwide Wallet travel money card
- Temporarily block your card for up to 15 days#
- Activate your new credit or debit card
- Travel notifications – tell us when you are going overseas so we can help protect your accounts while you’re away
- Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
- Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs~
- Apply for a credit card, home loan or a personal loan or open a new account
- View interest earned for the past 2 years.
Download the new Bank of Melbourne app on your iPad from the App Store. Then login using your card number or Customer Access Number, your Security Number, and your Internet Banking password.
Download the app today
We're here for you
*Fingerprint requires iPad 5th generation or later. FaceID requires iPad Pro 11-inch or iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation).
†Cardless Cash limit of 3 cardless transactions per day, subject to daily withdrawal limit of $500 and weekly withdrawal limit of $1,000. All Cardless Cash limits apply across Bank of Melbourne, St.George, BankSA accounts and Mobile Banking Apps.
#Blocking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 15 days or until reactivated. The card will reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
~The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your debit card or credit card at a Global Alliance ATM. A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance. Excludes American Express® cards.
Information prepared in these screens does not take into account of your financial needs or individual circumstances. Before your first use of iPad Banking, you should read the Internet & Phone Banking Terms and Conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. Terms and conditions apply.
Internet connection is required to access the iPad Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
BT Funds Management Limited is the issuer of BT Super for Life, part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before deciding to invest. The PDS and more info are available at www.bt.com.au/super-for-life.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.