Secure, convenient and easy from the palm of your hand.
- Fast login - choose to login with just your Security Number or password
- Quick Pay - set up to 5 favourite payments, and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
- Notifications – along with SMS and email alerts, you can now set up a variety of notifications to help stay in control of your money. For example, be notified as soon as your salary has been deposited or when your balance is low.
- BT Super for Life – open a new account, view your balance and transactions, and email payroll to change your super account
Manage your accounts
- View your account information, balances and transaction history
- Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account in Australia
- Make payments to BPAY® Billers, payees and existing overseas payees
- Address Book – manage your payees and billers in one place, and see your past payments to each payee
- Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
- Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees.
- Set up notifications and alerts to help stay in control of your money
- Change your daily ATM/EFTPOS cash withdrawal limit for most credit and debit cards (daily limits apply)
- Temporarily block your card for up to 14 days#
- Activate your new credit or debit card
- Travel notifications – tell us when you are going overseas so we can help protect your accounts while you’re away
- Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
- Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs*
- Apply for a credit card, home loan or a personal loan or open a new account
- View interest earned for the past 2 years.
Download the Tablet Banking app from the App Store. Then login using your card number or Customer Access Number, your Security Number, and your Internet Banking password.
The Android tablet app is no longer available for download. Android tablet users can access banking by going to bankofmelbourne.com.au and logging in to Internet Banking. If you have questions about using Internet Banking, see our Internet Banking FAQs.
Download the app today
# Blocking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for up to 14 days or until reactivated. The card will reactivate after 14 days if you do not cancel the card.
The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your debit card or credit card at a Global Alliance ATM. A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at www.bankofmelbourne.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance. Excludes American Express® cards.
Information prepared in these screens does not take into account of your financial needs or individual circumstances. Before your first use of Tablet Banking, you should read the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. Conditions of use apply.
Internet connection is required to access Bank of Melbourne Tablet Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
BT Funds Management Limited is the issuer of BT Super for Life, part of Retirement Wrap ABN 39 827 542 991. Consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before deciding to invest. The PDS and more info are available at www.bt.com.au/super-for-life.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.