Open a bank account
Everyday transaction accounts
- 2 linked accounts - SENSE Savings and SENSE Everyday transaction account
- One easy statement to track spending history
- Earn a competitive % p.a. on SENSE savings, plus pay no account service fees when you deposit a minimum of $2,000 by the last business day of the month into your SENSE Everyday account4
Fixed Term Accounts
How to apply
Conditions and fees apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions.
- Transaction, Savings and Investment Accounts. Banking Services Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Transaction, Savings and Investment Accounts. Fees & Charges and How to Minimise Them
- Interest rates
- Term Deposits Terms and Conditions and General Information
- Important Information Document
- Before using Internet or Phone Banking, please read the Terms and Conditions and before using Mobile or Tablet Banking, please read our Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions.
- Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
1. To be eligible for a Visa Debit Card, you must have an Australian residential address and be over 14 years of age.
2. Bank of Melbourne/Westpac/St.George/BankSA branded ATMs in Australia. Daily transaction limits apply.
3. Fees apply after the first 10 SMSs per month. SMS Alerts are charged at $0.25 each and Email Alerts are free.
4. Otherwise, a monthly service fee of $5 applies to your SENSE Everyday Account. There is no monthly service fee for your SENSE Savings Account.
5. If you open a Maxi Saver account and you have not held an Maxi Saver Account before and you are a personal customer, you'll earn an Introductory Promotional Fixed Bonus Rate of
6. Subject to systems availability.
7. Low flat monthly account service fee of $3 waived if you deposit a minimum of $1,000 by the last business day of the month.
8. Following lodgement of the minimum balance requirement, the rate is guaranteed for the term of the investment, subject to terms and conditions (e.g. returns may be reduced if an amount is withdrawn before maturity).
9. If you open a new DIY Super Saver account and you have not held a DIY Super Saver account before you'll receive a fixed bonus rate of
10. Includes bonus interest earned when you make at least one deposit and no withdrawals in the calendar month.
11. Daily withdrawal limits apply.