Refinance home loan - $1,500 cash back
For Owner Occupied Principal & Interest or Investment home loans with a minimum loan size of $250k. Not for refinances from Westpac, St.George, BankSA, Bank of Melbourne and RAMS, or refinances that require foreign income for serviceability. Excludes Portfolio Loans. Annual package fee of $395 applies.
Find a loan that suits you
Refinancing your home loan can be a good way way to make sure you have a loan that’s right for you.
It’s also an opportunity to find a good deal on interest rates and fees, or more appropriate loan features if your circumstances have changed. You may want to take the time to consolidate other debts into your home loan..
You might just be looking for a supportive relationship with your bank, and want your home loan with a bank that’s big enough to help and small enough to treat you like a person – not a number.
Start the conversation
Enjoy the convenience of talking with friendly bank staff you trust, either on the phone or face-to-face in the branch.
There are costs involved with refinancing, but we can help with the basics – a suitable home loan with features for you, and a bank that’s easy to bank with.
Start your journey online
Learn how much you could borrow, without knowing the loan type
Receive indicative approval in under 10 minutes
A home loan expert will call to talk you through your options
We’ll take you through the application and approval process to make sure you are comfortable with what happens next. We could provide you with conditional approval and will organise a valuation on your home if required so you know how much your home is worth and get an estimation of how much you could borrow.
Start your journey online
There are 3 reasons why applying online might be the way to go:
- You can learn how much you could borrow anytime, anywhere, without knowing the loan type
- Receive indicative approval in under 10 minutes
- A home loan expert will call to discuss your options and next steps
Featured home loans
Advantage Package1 could offer you discounts for the life of your loan
Receive a discount on your eligible home loan interest rate and nil transaction fees on your linked Complete Freedom account (Annual package fee of $3952 applies)
Advantage Package also offers access to discounts available when you take up selected credit cards, insurance and wealth products
Credit criteria, fees and charges apply. Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Portfolio Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Residential Loan Agreement - General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts - Charges for specific services and accounts
1. Discounts on products apply at time of application when you tell us you’re an Advantage Package customer
2. Advantage Package Conditions of Use and Terms and Conditions apply and are available at bankofmelbourne.com.au. Annual fee, currently $395, applies.