3 steps to getting back on track
1. What are my options?
Take a look at the range of free resources we’ve put together to help you plan for life events and put you in touch with free services that may be useful depending on your circumstances.
2. Have your information ready
- Your income and employment status
- What you own (superannuation, household items, vehicles and shares)
- What you owe (Bank of Melbourne and other lenders, utilities, household expenses and other lifestyle expenses)
- What has changed to cause you financial difficulty?
- What changes do you expect in the future?
- Having this information means we can make an accurate assessment of your financial position.
Apply online at your convenience. This will provide us with as much detail as possible to ensure we give you the best solution.
If you’re unable to apply online, you can call us.
Mon-Fri 8:30am-7:30pm (EST), Sat 9:30am-6pm (EST)
We’re happy to talk to a relative, friend or financial counselling organisation about your accounts. We’ll just need your authorisation first to maintain your privacy.