What makes PayWay the easy way?
PayWay is provided by St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141. Businesses today need to be more efficient than ever before. PayWay is a simpler and more streamlined way to safely and securely collect, monitor and manage your customer payments.
With the convenience of ‘round the clock’ multiple payment options, as well as a secure and user-friendly interface, PayWay makes life simpler for your business and your customers.
Easy for your customers
A range of easy and convenient customer payment options including:
- Australia Post*
- Direct Debit
- Credit card
Easy for your business
Comprehensive and up-to-date daily transaction and settlement reports to help you monitor and reconcile your receivables.
How PayWay works
- PayWay allows you to choose up to 6 payment modules that are simple to set up and use#.
- PayWay Payment Cards make it easy for your customers to make regular payments, such as rent or membership fees. Their card lists all payment options including BPAY, Australia Post, direct debit and credit card, as well as a reference number to help you manage their payments in your system. Cards can also be customised with your logo.
- PayWay Net and PayWay Phone give you the freedom to automatically collect payments 24/7^, and both can be customised with your business contact details.
- PayWay Recurring Billing is a direct debit system that gives you the security of automatic payment collection from your customers’ credit cards or bank accounts.
- PayWay Virtual Terminal gives your staff the ability to make sales and process payments over the phone with instant credit card approval/decline response.
- PayWay API (Application Programmer Interface) allows you to integrate credit card transactions into your website, call centre system or any other application software, and like PayWay Virtual Terminal, you receive an immediate approve/decline response.
To experience the ease and convenience of PayWay visit payway.stgeorge.com.au for a demonstration.
Find out more about the benefits of PayWay today by calling your Relationship Manager or our PayWay Support Team on 1300 255 483
*Subject to approval by Australia Post. ®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ACN 69 079 137 518. #PayWay modules (excluding PayWay Payment Cards and PayWay Recurring Billing (where bank account is the only payment method selected)) are only available to St.George Bank Online Payment Solutions (OPS) merchants. Applications are subject to St.George Bank approval. ^Subject to system maintenance and availability. PayWay is issued by St.George Bank Limited.
St.George Bank - A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 Australian Credit Licence 233714.