Fixed Rate Home Loan
%p.a.^| 5.04% p.a.5 comparison rate for your new Owner Occupier6 home loan under the Advantage Package
Apply from 23/05/2016. Limited time offer. $395 annual package fee. Min. loan $100k. See Comparison rate warning.
- Choose a fixed interest rate term of 1 to 5 years
- Know exactly where you stand with your budget and what you’ll need to pay
- At the end of the fixed rate period, re-fix your interest rate for another fixed rate period or your loan will revert automatically to our standard variable interest rate
- On investment loans, choose to pay interest in advance and get 0.2% p.a. off the fixed interest rate for the interest in advance period1.
A Bank of Melbourne home loan expert will contact you at your preferred time.
How to apply
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it’s best to read the terms and conditions:
- Residential Loan Agreement – General Terms and Conditions
- Loan Accounts – Charges for specific services and accounts
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it’s right for you. If you need help, call 1300 000 266.
^ Fees, charges, credit criteria and terms and conditions apply. Offer current as at 23/05/16. The Bank will apply the fixed rate that is available at the loan settlement date or the date the fixed rate period commences, unless the customer locks a fixed rate in on the loan using our Rate Lock feature. The Rate Lock fee is 0.15%p.a. of the loan amount or $500, whichever is higher, capped at $1000 for loans up to $2mil. For loans above $2mil, the Rate Lock fee is 0.15%p.a. of the loan amount. After fixed period, rate reverts to applicable Standard Variable Rate. Excludes internal switches, Portfolio Loans and Residential Investment Loans.
1. A discount of 0.20% p.a. will apply only if the interest in advance amount is deducted from a Bank of Melbourne transaction account.
2. Redraw, repayment pause and rate lock requests are subject to our approval. Fees apply.
3. Other upfront fees and costs may apply.
4. Advantage Package annual fee of $395 applies, other fees may be payable. The fee savings apply for the duration of the package. Contact Bank of Melbourne to see if you are eligible to receive Advantage Package benefits.
5. The comparison rate is based on a loan of $150,000 over a 25 year term. After the fixed rate period expires the interest rate will revert to the relevant Standard Variable rate. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
6. Excludes Investment loan applications where the principal property securing the loan will be used to derive rental income or where the loan application purpose is to invest in real estate or to construct or make property improvements to an investment property. Refer to info.bankofmelbourne.com.au/homeloanhub or call us for more information on current offers available.