Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance
- Helps meet your credit card repayments if you unexpectedly lose your job, or if you can’t work because of sickness, injury or disease
- It also helps pay the outstanding balance owing on your credit card up to $50,000 if you pass away
- Premiums are automatically debited from your credit card and will appear on every monthly statement that has a balance outstanding.
- Helps meet your personal loan repayments if you unexpectedly lose your job, or if you can’t work because of sickness, injury or disease
- It also helps pay the outstanding balance owing on your personal loan up to $50,000 if you pass away
- The premium is included as part of the amount borrowed under your Personal Loan
Like all insurance, terms and conditions, and limitations and exclusions apply. Read the PDS for full details of cover.
- Helps meet your get set loan repayment obligations if you unexpectedly lose your job, become sick, have an accident, or if you pass away
- If you die, we will pay the balance owing on your Get Set Loan as at the date of your death, up to $50,000
- Premium for the protection is included in the total amount you borrow.
How to apply
This information is current as at 11 July 2015. Bank of Melbourne Personal Credit Protect, Get Set Protect and Credit Card Protect are issued by Swann Insurance (Aust) Pty Ltd ABN 80 000 886 680 (who issues the Involuntary Unemployment cover and the Disablement cover) and St.George Life Limited ABN 88 076 763 936 (who issues the Death cover). Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. St.George Life Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank. This information is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, available at Bank of Melbourne Personal Credit Protect, Bank of Melbourne Get Set Protect and Bank of Melbourne Credit Card Protect, to see if this insurance is right for you.
(c) Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 ACL 233714