Credit Card and Loan Repayment Insurance
Please note Credit Card Protect and Personal Credit Protect is no longer sold. The information on these products is for existing Credit Card Protect and Personal Credit Protect policy holders.
Helps pay your loan and credit card repayments when you can’t.
- Helps meet your credit card repayments if you unexpectedly lose your job, or if you can’t work because of sickness, injury or disease
- It also helps pay the outstanding balance owing on your credit card up to $50,000 if you pass away
- Premiums are automatically debited from your credit card and will appear on every monthly statement that has a balance outstanding.
- Helps meet your personal loan repayments if you unexpectedly lose your job, or if you can’t work because of sickness, injury or disease
- It also helps pay the outstanding balance owing on your personal loan up to $50,000 if you pass away
- The premium is included as part of the amount borrowed under your Personal Loan
Like all insurance, terms and conditions, and limitations and exclusions apply. Read the PDS for full details of cover.
This information is current as at 1 September 2018. Bank of Melbourne Personal Credit Protect and Credit Card Protect are issued by Insurance Australia Limited ABN 11 000 016 722 trading as Swann Insurance (who issues the Involuntary Unemployment cover and the Disablement cover) and Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited ABN 31 003 149 157 (who issues the Death cover). Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 distributes the insurance, but does not guarantee the insurance. Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited is a subsidiary of the Bank. This information is general only and does not take into account your personal circumstances. Read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement, which can be obtained by calling 1300 657 382, to see if this insurance is right for you.
(c) Bank of Melbourne – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714 ACL 233714