6 months' free protection for up to 5 devices
Wouldn’t you prefer to surf, shop, chat, bank, socialise or email knowing your data and identity is being safeguarded?
Well, McAfee Multi AccessTM lets you live that digital life with greater confidence.
McAfee – a long-trusted name in protection against hackers, malware, phishing and other online threats – has partnered with Bank of Melbourne to offer you a 6 month free trial of its popular Multi Access program, providing:
- Protection for up to 5 household devices (PC or Mac computers, tablets and smartphones)
- Additional ‘parental controls’ to monitor and block questionable content
- Ability to locate, lock, and wipe a lost or stolen smartphone or tablet
- 25% discount on the annual subscription if you decide to keep the software after the trial period.
All your stuff. Across 5 devices. All protected.
- Installation is easy; no experts needed, just have your credit or debit card handy as an annual subscription fee applies after the trial period unless you opt out prior
- Setup is straightforward
- Download the free McAfee trial now and live your digital life with greater confidence.
Download our Apps
This special offer for security software is not an endorsement from Bank of Melbourne. McAfee Multi AccessTM is offered by McAfee. Information above is a general description only, using the link provided will take you to an external website. Please visit McAfee Support for any installation or product related questions.
Bank of Melbourne recommends that you do not access Internet Banking if you are concerned your computer may be infected with a virus, worm or trojan.