Manage your credit card
- You can decrease your limit at any time, provided your new credit card limit is higher than the required minimum for your card type, you don't owe more than your current limit and your account isn't blocked.
- If you're registered for Bank of Melbourne Mobile Banking, you can decrease your limit down to any dollar amount in the app, as long as the above criteria is met.
- If you're registered for Bank of Melbourne Internet Banking, you can apply for a credit limit increase.
Redeem Amplify Points
- Redeem your Amplify Points for gift cards, appliances, events and experiences, travel through Amplify Travel1 and much more.
- Redeem your Qantas Points for an extensive range of products and services, including Classic Award flights2 and over 1200 products and vouchers from the Qantas Frequent Flyer online store3. Please visit qantas.com/ frequentflyer for more information.
Chip, Mastercard® PayPassTM and Visa payWave
- Cards with chip technology stores information more securely than a magnetic stripe, making it harder for someone to copy your card details.
- Speed and convenience – there’s no need to sign or enter your PIN for everyday purchases under $200* at participating merchants, who accept contactless transactions.
Have you considered
This information doesn't take your circumstances into account. Read the terms and conditions before making a decision.
Conditions, fees and credit criteria apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
Your welcome letter will also set out some terms and conditions such as interest rates and fees.
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.
The information on our website is prepared without knowing your personal financial circumstances. Before you act on this, please consider if it's right for you. If you need help, call 13 22 66.
Mastercard and the Mastercard Brandmark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated
PayPass is the trademark of Mastercard International incorporated.
*As at 7 April 2020, the contactless transaction limit has been temporarily increased from $100 to $200. This is a temporary increase that is progressively being rolled out and will be only available on certain Bank of Melbourne cards and payment terminals at certain retailers. Customers are encouraged to follow the prompts at each terminal to determine whether a PIN is required. This increase to the contactless limit is part of an industry-wide response to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
1. Amplify Travel gives you access to most major domestic and international airlines within and from Australia and their connecting partner airlines. As with booking through a travel agent, in certain circumstances seats may not be available on the airline or flight of your choice at the time you wish to travel. Terms and conditions apply. For further details call Amplify Travel on 1300 489 586.
2. Classic Award flights on Qantas and 26 partner airlines. Additional charges and taxes are payable with Qantas Frequent Flyer points or money on Classic Award flights at the time of booking. The number of Qantas & Partner Classic Award seats is limited. The number of seats available depends on the flight, date, season and destination. Some flights may not have any Classic Award seats available. The seats made available for Classic Awards on Qantas flights may also be obtained through the Qantas Any Seat Award booking process (although Qantas Frequent Flyer points required are usually higher, and include surcharges, fees and taxes). Different conditions apply to Any Seat Awards. Members can still choose to obtain those seats as Classic Awards in a separate booking.