Bank of Melbourne has a range of cards for you to choose from once you're in Australia. We've got cards with a low rate, cards without annual fees as well as cards you can use to earn rewards points (which can be redeemed for frequent flyer miles or lifestyle benefits) and even cards that offer complimentary travel insurance cover.
With our rewards cards you could redeem rewards points you earn for points or miles in a range of airline frequent flyer programs (including Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas and Cathay Pacific Asia Miles). That means by spending on a rewards credit card you could be earning points towards a visit back home, just by making everyday purchases.
You can also redeem rewards points for gift vouchers from major Australian stores and brands.
Low rate credit cards
Our Vertigo cards offer you a low variable interest rate on purchases and a low annual fee.
No Annual Fee Card
Enjoy the freedom of a credit card with no annual fee:
- No annual fee for the life of your card
- Credit limits starting from $500
Credit criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply.
Before making a decision, it's best to read the terms and conditions.
- Credit Card Conditions of Use
- Amplify Rewards & Amplify Qantas Terms and Conditions
- New simplified Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Amplify Terms and Conditions will take effect from 2nd November 2020. See notice of changes for more details.
- Credit Card Accounts Fees and Charges
- Credit Card Complimentary Insurance Terms and Conditions
Please read these documents and keep a copy. You can request a paper copy at a branch.